Monday 19 May 2014

The Prestige Movie Worksheets

Today I'm sharing worksheets I've developed for the movie "The Prestige", which I adore for many reasons. First of all, it's the meticulously designed plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Next, it's the outstanding actors' performance, feelings and emotions that you easily can relate to. And finally, David Bowie as Nichola Tesla. That is the separate point for me. 

The worksheets include following tasks:
  •  identifying characters
  •  character description
  • movie quotes discussion
  • movie timeline
  • discussion questions
  • vocabulary focus








Hope you will enjoy using them as much as I did!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. buy dvd fear the walking dead season 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. buy dvd the good fight season 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you have the keys for this worksheet? Because it Is very incomplete and the answer to the questions from the key Is not related. Thanks

    ReplyDelete