Monday 28 July 2014

In the beginning, there was "to be"




Recently, I've started tutoring two adults who are eager to master some English basics. They still operate some knowledge of the language as they had a school course years ago. Anyway, we started from the very beginning focusing on sentence structure and revising elementary vocabulary. 

I believe that every now and then English teachers face the situation like this. As long I may face it once again, I've decided to keep track of materials I'm using this time.

So, here are some links that contain materials for grammar and vocabulary practice.

Structures with the verb TO BE:




Introductions (fuctional language):


Possessive Pronouns:



Family (vocabulary building):



Jobs (vocabulary building):



Describing people (vocabulary building):



No comments:

Post a Comment